Annual & Periodic Cathodic Protection Test
Cathodic protection testing must be performed on a regular basis. This testing will ensure that cathodic protection is being achieved, identify any adjustments or repairs required, and maintain regulatory compliance. To ensure continued corrosion protection of the asset, regular, scheduled testing of cathodic protection systems enables appropriate preventive maintenance that:
- Ensures the cathodic protection system is operating properly
- Prevents corrosion damage to the structure
- Minimizes the cost of future repairs to the CP system
- Ensure regulatory compliance
Your Cathodic Protection Testing Requirements
Qualified technical personnel can schedule and conduct annual or periodic cathodic protection testing in the field gas, liquid and water pipelines, above ground storage tanks, power plants, energy facilities, deep wells and other infrastructure assets. A written report detailing tests results and recommendations for cathodic protection maintenance is provided.
With Tri-State, you benefit from:
- Experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types
- Experience managing CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- Our mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management solutions.